Kaizer White Sesame Oil loaded with antioxidants to help you look younger for longer while enjoying the intriguing smokey flavour. It is rich in sesamin and vitamin E that provide you physical and mental vigour.
Suitable for medium-high heat applications and as salad dressing and drizzle oil. Refrigerate an open bottle and use within 12 months of opening.
White Sesame Oil
Kaizer White Sesame Oil has a sensory appeal that is gentle on the senses. Unlike other sesame oils, this oil is raw and cold pressed from untoasted seeds and full of health. Kaizer White Sesame Oil is a rich source of antioxidants and phytosterols that help naturally lower bad cholesterol (LDL) and increase good cholesterol (HDL). Suitable for medium-high heat applications and as salad dressing and drizzle oil. Refrigerate an open bottle and use within 12 months of opening.
store it in a cool, dark place away from direct sunlight to preserve its freshness and quality; before each use, shake the bottle well to ensure the oil's natural components are evenly mixed, and enjoy the pure, unprocessed goodness of this aromatic oil in your culinary endeavors or as a nourishing addition to your skincare routine.
1. Cooking: Sesame oil is commonly used in Asian cooking and adds a distinct nutty flavor to dishes. It has a low smoke point, so it is best suited for stir-frying, sautéing, and light cooking. Use it to enhance the flavor of stir-fried vegetables, rice dishes, noodles, and marinades.
2. Salad dressings and dips: Create flavorful dressings by combining sesame oil with ingredients like soy sauce, vinegar, honey, ginger, garlic, and spices. It works particularly well in Asian-style salads and can also be used as a dip for dumplings or spring rolls.
3. Flavor enhancer: Add a few drops of sesame oil as a finishing touch to soups, stews, and noodle dishes. It provides a rich and aromatic flavor that complements the other ingredients.
4. Asian sauces and marinades: Sesame oil is a key ingredient in many Asian sauces and marinades. Mix it with soy sauce, ginger, garlic, and other seasonings to create delicious dipping sauces or marinades for meats, tofu, or vegetables.
|5. Roasted vegetables: Drizzle a small amount of sesame oil over roasted vegetables to give them a delightful nutty flavor. It works particularly well with vegetables like broccoli, cauliflower, Brussels sprouts, and sweet potatoes.|
6. Homemade hummus: Add a teaspoon or two of sesame oil to your homemade hummus for an added layer of flavor. It complements the chickpeas and tahini perfectly.
|7. Skin and hair care: Sesame oil is also beneficial for your skin and hair. It is rich in antioxidants and vitamin E, which help moisturize and nourish the skin. Use it as a massage oil, makeup remover, or hair conditioner.|
Returns are applicable on a case-by-case basis.